|Image from here|
A couple of months ago I signed on to be part of Willette Photography's "the joy of LOVE" free photography e-course given as a gift to their blog followers to celebrate the month of love.
I'd totally forgotten I'd signed up until I got an email today reminding me that it starts tomorrow. Glad they're organised!
So what is it all about? I'm glad you asked:
- participants receive daily email prompts/photo assignments with some tutorial/instruction built into the daily email lesson.
- your photos can be uploaded to a public flickr gallery and shared with other participants.
- subject is someone/thing you love (doesn't have to be the same subject each day)
- you receive an album template download at the end for all of your photos you take during the class
- it's a journey to help you document your loved one(s) – whether it is a spouse, partner, child, pet, parent or friend