Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Staying present

Today's date has significance for me - my dad died on this date. I can honestly say it's not front of mind for me anymore. I actually realised the date once I downloaded the pics I took of my girls. It passed unnoticed until then.


If he was here today he'd get to meet these girls of mine. How could you not die all over again from the cuteness of those butts? Excuse the pun but seriously - who wouldn't?

Incidently, this was the first time Is has stood up at the bath. She's getting so big! x

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice ass little girl so fuckable

Anonymous said...

The baby girl looks retarded but her ass is so round and fuckable, I'd have to put a bag over her head while I was fuckin her

Anonymous said...

WOULD FUCK THE OLDER GIRL, LOOK AT THAT NAKED BODY,WOULD FEEL SO DARN GOOD.

Anonymous said...

Damnit ... I wanna cum inside the older girl so fucking bad!
I wanna destroy all three of her holes while the baby watches.

Anonymous said...

Both butts look so yummy. My cock is so hard.

Anonymous said...

I would destroy the older one's pussy, mouth and buttonhole while her little sister watched and cried... Of course I'd bust a nut inside her baby hole too.
FUCK my dick is rock hard right now.

Anonymous said...

I would take the older across my lap & tan her fat little butt with my hand until she was begging me to stop. Next her little sister would get the same from me, two very young bottoms would be on fire! All the warming-up mean't my leather belt next, I would wear them both out until tears were flowing!!