Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Urgh...


Nearly a month has passed since my birthday. How time flies! I'd love to say its because I was having fun...but its boring...I've been sick. For nearly a month. Its been through us all. Me, 3 times. So I do plan on blogging again soon...I'm just sick. Urgh.

I fly to Perth for a family holiday on Thursday. We'll be there for 8 days. I'm hoping the sunshine will seep into my soul and replenish me so I can come home refreshed, healthy and ready to spring clean my house...and perhaps my life. If I have any left over energy.

Holiday pics to come. The pic above is of a quilt I'm trying to finish. Slowly, slowly. It's really quite relaxing work and about as much as I can handle right now. x

1 comment:

two little buttons said...

nice to hear from you. i hope that sunshine seeps right in and gives you back all you need and more. have a wonderful time.