Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mothers Day


I hope you had a lovely Mother's Day.

I did. I felt the love. Felt the effort. Enjoyed the sunshine. Got some exercise. Put myself first. Felt grateful for all that I have.

Amazing how one day of loving attention is all you need to feel happy day to day wiping bottoms and meeting endless needs. x

It was also great to spend the day with my family and for the cousins to play together - in Nonna's autumn leaves as usual.

We tried to take a quick family portrait - now there's an oxymoron for you. S wasn't interested & the Big Fella got tired of trying to make her interested & getting a 5 month old to look to the front isn't easy. Oh well, here's the outakes.

2 comments:

two little buttons said...

great photos

em.s said...

lovely photos of the family. again, you have inspired me!