Tuesday, May 25, 2010

More Inspiration


I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed by sleep deprivation recently. Anyone who knows me well knows that me without sleep...well, lets just say it isn't pretty.

When I recently received this little package in the mail from the inspiring Christie, it was just the lift I needed. I may not have alot of energy right now to create, but I do have time to sit with a cup of tea and swoon over these pages. It may even be just the inspiration I need to get me back into creating.

Thank you Christie for hosting this giveaway - I am wrapped to have been the lucky winner. As if reading your blog isn't inspiring enough, I've so enjoyed reading this book and planning my next creative adventure. x

1 comment:

em.s said...

Am thinking of you. You're doing such a good job with the girls and no doubt it will get easier soon. The crafting can wait :)