Friday, October 16, 2009

Dead Tired

S three weeks old


As the weeks of my pregnancy progress I find myself mentally willing to whip around everywhere visiting, organising, doing...but my body is starting to nag at me. I'm tired.


With my body starting to betray my will, I am taken back to those early days with S when the tiredness of a first time parent hit like a tonne of bricks. I'm trying not to feel apprehensive that I'm going back there again.


I'm told 2nd time around it's not such a shock and you're used to not sleeping through the night. Here's hoping... :)

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Pregnancy is such an awesome time. Your body takes over from your mind and you are almost powerless... although this is ironic as it also such a powerful experience as you feel your baby growing and growing in your belly.