Thursday, October 15, 2009

Photo-less

I've been creating.
Nesting is a wonderful, wonderful thing - so much gets done. I think we'll all miss the nesting in this household when its replaced with sleep deprivation and the inevitable mess. My neat freak Big Fella will particularly miss it. God love him.
What has me in a tizz is that I can't find my camera. I took it out of my handbag to take a pic of a scarf I made for S and...gone. Can't remember putting it down. Don't have a clue where it is. And so I'm photoless for showing and telling on my blog. My descriptive talents aren't too bad, but I draw the line at show and tell without the show part.
So until my camera reappears...this little space is going to have to wait.
Wish me luck - I think it's time to get down on my hands and knees and look under things. 33 weeks pregnant. Joy.

No comments: