Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Some Amy love...



I love rugs. I only have 2 in my house (not including the circle rugs scattered in the nursery), but if I had more space...or floorboards...there would be more.

I also love beautiful things. In my humble opinion, Amy Butler makes beautiful things. She has now come out with a range of rugs (which I found out about via this talented maker of beautiful things). My two loves brought together Amy Butler style.

I covet these rugs. Big time. Perhaps I could convince the Big Fella to invest in floorboards throughout the house and then invest in a couple of new rugs. Sounds perfectly economical to me.
I can hear him now..."ah, let me think about it - no".
(Images taken from Amy Butler's website)

1 comment:

Jo said...

hee! look at those cats!... maybe you can keep these on the wish lists for your 'next' house?