Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Five


Vivacious :: Effervescent :: Curious :: Intelligent :: Affectionate :: Caring :: Talkative :: Thoughtful :: Clumsy :: Patient :: Theatrical :: Kind :: Helpful :: Eager








Happy birthday to my first baby girl. Five years has flown and yet it has also seemed like its taken forever to get here.


When will I get to go to school?
When will my teeth fall out?
When will my hair get long?
When will I learn to read?
When can I start doing "X" by myself?


I am so relieved to be able to tell you that the time has arrived. Go for it. I know you will, like a bull at a gate. May my mothers heart survive this growth spurt. x










2 comments:

Victoria said...

Happy birthday gorgeous girl. Amazing cake and the decorations, so effective!!

Amy said...

What a dreamy party!! Oh what fun!
Thanks for the congrats for our new baby. I'll probably blink and my baby will be asking me the same questions as your five year old!!
Happy day.

xx